Consent to the use of personal information
What Types Of Personal Information We May Collect From You?
When you access our Services, We may receive: (i) information that is directly provided by you; and (ii) information that is passively or automatically collected from you (including, anonymous information collected from your browser or device such as cookies).
The personal information collected by us may include, but not limited to, the followings:-
- Phone Number;
- Fax Number;
- Date of Birth;
- Email Address;
- Identity Card Number; or
- Credit Card Information
Purposes Of Collecting Your Personal Information By Us
Personal Information that you provide to us will be Processed (as defined in PDPA 2010) for the following purposes:-
- to process your application and/or request for our products and/or services;
- to verify your identity/account;
- to complete transactions with you, manage and verify your account;
- to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested or subscribed;
- to understand and analyse our sales, your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to conduct marketing activities;
- to provide you with information on our and third party products, services, and offers which may be of interest to you;
- to send you festive messages, promotional messages, special offers and vouchers;
- to send you event invitations organised by us, our partners and advertisers;
- to send you material, updates, or information about events, conferences, seminars, talks which may be of interest to you;
- to determine how we can improve our services to you;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to investigate and resolve any service issues;
- to keep in contact with you and better manage any business relationship we have with you;
- to send you updates on our products, news and events, promotions and rewards, special privileges and initiatives by us, our partners and advertisers;
- for debt collection purposes;
- to respond to requests or complaints;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities on or through the Services;
- to customise or personalise advertisements and contents made available to you;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements; or
- for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above;
collectively known as the “Purposes”.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will treat all information we hold about you as private and confidential. In order to provide our products and/or services to you, we may need to disclose your personal information to the following third parties:-
- law enforcement agencies;
- government agencies;
- companies or individuals that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers;
- any financial institution and charge or credit card issuing companies with which you have or propose to have dealings;
- our business associates and strategic partners in or outside Malaysia;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- any parties to whom you have given us your express or implied consent to disclose;
- any third parties which we deem fit; and/or
- to such other parties as may be permitted under the laws of Malaysia.
How To Contact Us:-
Attention : Data Privacy Officer
Email : [email protected]
Address : No.19, Jalan Semangat, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent on our website.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
Strictly necessary purposes
To allow you to login, to ensure site security and to provide shopping cart functionality. Without this type of technology, our Services may not work properly or won't be able to provide certain features and functionalities which are offered in our platforms.
To analyse how visitors use, view and/or browse a website, for example which pages visitors visit frequently so that we can improve our Services and delivering better user experience. This technology will also be applicable for us to check whether such email (that is under your preference) is being delivered correctly to you.
To limit the number of times you see an advertisement, or to customize advertising across Services and make it more relevant to you and to allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and track whether ads have been properly displayed so we can pay for this.
Social media cookies
Cookies are used by social media services to enable you to share our content with your friends and social networks. These cookies may track your browser across other sites and build a profile of your interests and preferences of which may impact the content and messages you see on other websites that you view, surf and browse.
How to manage & remove cookies
You may restrict, remove or block cookies through web browser setting if you are using our Services via a browser. The Help menu on the browser setting may also notify you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, a push notification from the browser when you receive new cookie as well as disabling the cookies.
If you are using our Services via App, the operating system for your device provides instructions on how to prevent tailored advertising and how to reset your device's advertising identifier.
If the visitor do not want this information collected and used by us for the disclosed internal purposes, the visitor is given an opportunity to ‘opt-out.’ Our visitors need to recognize, however, that under certain circumstances, if they select to ‘opt-out’ they may not be eligible for certain activities for which the personally identifiable information is needed. (For example, if a contest participant elects to ‘opt-out’ on permitting us to collect and use their personal information, we cannot contact them if they win without using such information.